4 bd
3 ba
1,994 SqFt
17 Calle Alamitos, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Contact The Wright Team
AMAZING VIEW FROM THIS 4BED/3BATH HOME IN MELINDA HEIGHTS. There are so many great things about this home, the open floorpan, the highly upgraded kitchen with beautiful granite countertops, upgraded cabinetry, and farmhouse sink. The large downstairs bedroom, the oversized upstairs bedrooms with walk in closets, the upstairs laundry, and the condition of this well cared for residence. This highly upgraded home boasts everything from custom recessed lighting, to automated wireless solar shades, flush-mounted surround speakers in living room, ethernet wiring connecting the living room media cabinet, master bedroom, main-level bedroom, and media server box which is loated in laundry room, and Nest smoke & CO2 alarm systems & thermostat. There is an electric vehicle charging outlet in garage, and ceiling mounted light fixtures in every bedroom. The Master bedroom is luxuriously large, and has a fantastic view to Catalina on a clear day. The master bathroom has been remodeled beautifully with a gorgeous tub, glass enclosed shower, and tall vanity. The local schools are Ca distinguished schools, and the neighborhood is outstanding & includes all the amenities that come w living in Rancho Santa Margarita which include, 4 jr olympic sized pools, tennis, basketball, volleyball & pickle ball courts, and the beach club.

Schedule A Private Showing

Listed By:

Brent & Marisa Whitaker
DRE 02004300

Regency Real Estate Brokers | DRE 01200533

Call us at 949.395.8559

Schedule Showing

Facts and Features

Type: Residential
Year built: 1998
Heating: Central Furnace
Cooling: Central Air
Parking: Parking spaces for 2
HOA: $71/month
Price/SqFt: $426
Lot: 3,228 SqFt


Walk Score


Transit Score


Bike Score

Nearby Schools


Melinda Heights Elementary School

Melinda Heights Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2017-18 school year.


Trabuco Hills High School

Trabuco Hills High School placed in the top 20% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 30%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2017-18 school year.

About GreatSchools

GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Read more

Brent & Marisa Whitaker

DRE 02004300 | DRE 01911865

Call us at 949.395.8559

The listing data appearing on this website has been gathered from various sources on the internet or provided by the listing agent. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by the broker. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.